Production Color Matching Supervisor
Position Purpose: The Production Color Matching Supervisor (PCMS) is a key member of the Technical Readiness Team providing direction and assistance to the Bulk technical Team Staff on color/formula adjustments on daily bulk production as well as guidance on non-conforming batches. This position requires an analytical and collaborative mindset to be effective.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Direct supervision of BTT Staff and assist in day-to-day operations
- Review batch card for color before pre-weigh
- Review batch card after bulk manufacturing
- Give direction on color/formula adjustments of production batches
- Troubleshoot OOS Bulk Production batches
- Adjust batches on small scale and translate to full production scale
- Foster and maintain client relationships for color adjustments and approvals
- Establish and maintain SOPs and workflows for bulk standards
- Recommend changes existing workflows for continuous improvement
- Review new projects with R&D/IE
- Consistent reporting of specification data to monitor production
Reports to BTT Manager
- R&D team to maintain quality product as designed during development
- PM teams to provide confirmation of project progress and maintain client relationships
- Marketing/Product Development personnel from all clients. Establish and maintain effective relationships to generate trust and engagement during production start ups
Educations/Certification: High school Diploma required, BS or BA in science-related discipline preferred.
Required Knowledge: Firm understanding of CPG Manufacturing, cGMP compliance, and impact formula adjustments during production
Experience Required: Minimum (10) years’ experience in cosmetic manufacturing
Skills and abilities:
- MS Office/Excel/ERP Systems experience required.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Proven conflict resolution
- Problem-solving and decision-making experience.