Parts & Service Coordinator
The Parts & Service Coordinator plays an integral roll in the day to day operations in our West Nyack facility. The ideal candidate will be able to remain focused, detail oriented, and efficient. The person must be able to work on their own, yet is able to work well with others. Responsibility includes but is not limited to the following:
- Shift: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Maintain Accurate Inventory of the equipment parts on stock room.
- Available to work with different types of employees (mechanics, supervisors, managers and operators) in an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
- Must be able to coordinate external services.
- Full understanding on how the engineering part room must be managed.
- Keep the Engineering part room Organized and Controlled.
- Manage the CWorks software (CMMS) Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Use CWork to maintain updated inventory of the part room.
- Must be available to train others if necessary.
- Completes tasks in a timely and professional matter.
- Understands and respects the company policies.
- Control inventory of part room using CWork materials section and maintain reasonable stock for the equipment parts.
- CWorks inventory need to be assessed on daily basis, with parts being ordered as needed and update CWorks database.
- Complete Inventory need to be assessed on monthly basis.
- Be responsible for maintain log of the company tools utilized by the mechanics and make sure are been returned by end of the shift.
- Responsible of maintain log of the parts that are been send it outside the building to be made or repair or others situations.
- Follow up on and track all purchase orders or services until items are fully received or service is completed.
- Meet with vendors of materials or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Research and contact overseas vendors when necessary.
- Negotiate with vendors to get the lowest price and/or even match price to get the best deal.
- Prepare, summit and process requisitions for supplies.
- Inspect parts as they are received to make sure the correct quantity and quality are delivered, in case the order don’t match or it’s incorrect, the goods need to be returned.
- When downtime does occur research parts based on the fastest delivery time.
- Input Corrective and Preventive work order on CWorks and follow up the preventive maintenance to be made on time.
- Create BOM (bill of material) for preventive maintenance.
- Follow up on vendor’s promotions in order to order parts at the best price available.
- Perform other duties as assigned.’
Work Location: One location – West Nyack
Work Remotely: No