The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Note: This position is offered on a hybrid working schedule. First 30-90 days the person is to come into office for training and acclimation purposes. Two days remote and three days in office are offered after training period.
Essentia Functions and Duties:
- Customize and develop new projects based on client request.
- Interface with internal departments to customize formula, colors, technologies, packaging and pricing (planning/packaging/purchasing/manufacturing/R&D)
- Manage business relationship with client from project inception.
- Organize client visits.
- Prepare project timeline for client.
- Calculate and submit prices to client after approval from Manager
- Monitor and update Rolling budget for new orders for the achievement of budget targets.
- Collaborate with client and quality to provide Quality Dossier of each project.
- Coordinate internal department for validation of technical aspect for each project.
- Cooperate within global group for understanding of details related to the project developed in the event production is handled abroad.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at is completion
- Manage/Oversee team (if applicable)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Fashion or relevant field
- Required knowledge: 1-3 years in related field. Strong knowledge of the cosmetic industry
- Experience Required: Knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Client Services. The ability to provide solid Product information to clients. Manufacturing Environment, Supply Chain, Packaging Development preferred.
Bilingual in Spanish a plus, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively across multi-functional teams and meet tight deadlines within a fast paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills. Self-motivated with a can-do attitude. Outstanding organization of information and materials for internal depts. and clients. Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Ability to deliver client presentations.