SECURITY GUARD POSITION (Full-time)
This position is under the direct supervision of the security manager for assigned shift of the security department and is responsible for the protection, safeguarding and security of assets, personnel, customers, and all visitors. Depending on our staffing needs please be advised that you may be assigned to work at either of our facilities located in West Nyack or Congers with various shifts operating from 4:30AM to 11:00PM Monday through Friday and weekends.
– Perform security patrols.
– Perform fire watch duties.
– Enforce badge and keycard procedures.
– Enforce company policies and other procedures.
– Protect property from theft, fire, and accidents.
– Monitor and record entrance of all visitors and contractors in to the facility, issue badges.
– Manage visitor badges and promptly report any issues,
– Monitor access control during shift changes.
– Secure all exit doors after end of all operations.
– Investigate and report on accidents, alarms, incidents, safety and fire hazards, and other security-related situations.
– Maintain an accurate written log of activities and events.
– Run the security desk and monitor CCTVs.
– Call vendor for security equipment service repairs.
– Provide any needed assistance to customers, employees, and visitors.
– Perform inventory and currency count daily.
– Preparation of required visitor sheets.
– Serve as training officer to new security staff.
– Process badges for new employees and parking permits.
– Responsible for filing of all of the above.
– May perform other related duties as assigned.
– Button-down shirt, blazer, slacks, and black shoes.
– Ethical Conduct
– Computer Skills
– Communication Proficiency
– Employee/visitor Focus
– High school diploma or GED
– Security Guard License
– Security guard experience preferred
– Must be available to work flexible schedule
Relocation is not provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Masks and social distancing are enforced throughout building.